The first step towards combining the best of both Emmy® Award-winning remoting software solutions came in December 2021 with the HP Teradici single subscription. Now we’re excited to announce the name of the new combined product: HP Anyware. The first software release of HP Anyware will be in the summer of 2022, and it’s based on the Teradici CAS software and licensing platform. The first release (22.07) will include some new collaboration features and continue to add more features of ZCentral Remote Boost and ZCentral Connect with every future release.
Buy One, Get One
Getting the HP-Teradici single subscription3 (also known as the Teradici CA+ subscription) is the starting point to future proofing your hybrid infrastructure and workforce. The single subscription gives you access to both HP ZCentral Remote Boost, 1 Teradici CAS (aka HP Anyware starting in the summer of 2022) and for a limited time HP ZCentral Connect2
For RGS 7 or older users
With RGS support expired (as of March 2021), there’s no time like the present to future-proof your infrastructure and workforce with the HP-Teradici single subscription.
For Teradici CAS users
You’re good to go! Your current CA+ subscription is the HP-Teradici single subscription, so you’re already set up to take advantage of the HP Anyware release coming in the summer of 2022.
The Future of HP ZCentral Software and Teradici CAS
HP and Teradici product managers talk through some roadmap features as well as subscription details, transition timing options and recommendations.
We get it, ZCentral Remote Boost and RGS are awesome and have some key features that are missing today in Teradici CAS.
If the upcoming features below are a requirement for your use cases, sign up for updates to get notified when they become available in HP Anyware or are in beta--if beta testing is your thing.
- Pro-grade Collaboration: Our proprietary remote collaboration technology allows global teams to work together in real time, even on 3D models. It's easy––they simply invite others to join their session.
- Scheduling: Efficiently manage your power users and centralized hardware resources with scheduling tools to create bulk reservations for groups or allow users to view and reserve dedicated power.
- Hardware Alerts: Remotely monitor the health of your centralized hardware and quickly act on critical failures with alerts sent directly to your admin interface.**
- Optimized for High Performance Z Workstations: With 1:1 access, your users get the same experience as if their workstation were next to them.
Let’s start with a conversation! To take advantage of the HP-Teradici Single Subscription (Teradici CA+) and HP Anyware beta for $240 per concurrent user (min 5) per year please provide the information below and we will be in touch with you shortly. You can also use this form to request a ZCentral Remote Boost trial, a Teradici CAS demo, or just to chat with an expert from Teradici. Alternatively to talk with someone with HP, you can reach out to HP Support at 1-888-654-9298 or on their support site here.
Not ready to have a conversation or sure what all this means? No worries, there will be a lot more product news and updates throughout 2022 as we bring the best of both worlds together into a single product. By providing your business email below, we’ll make sure you stay updated.
- HP ZCentral Remote Boost Sender does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase through December 31, 2022. ZCentral Remote Boost must be purchased for all non-Z sender
devices. Until March 1, 2022 perpetual individual licenses or perpetual floating licenses (per simultaneously executing versions) and ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support may be purchased for non-Z sender devices. Starting December 15, 2021
a CA+ subscription (ZCentral Remote Boost and Teradici CAS) can be purchased at [URL]. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender for non-Z hardware requires a license and Windows 10 or 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems.
macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
- If you purchased a ZCentral Connect license prior to January 2022, the purchased ZCentral Connect license will not expire. If you are using ZCentral Connect version 22.0.6152.0 and did not purchase a ZCentral Connect license, this license will expire,
and the software will stop working, on January 1, 2024. HP ZCentral Connect requires HP ZCentral Remote Boost Software which can be downloaded through December 31, 2022 at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost, a Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016
or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and Intel Active Management Technology for select features.
- HP and Teradici single 1-year subscription software (CA+ subscription) is available for purchase at https://teradici.com/products/hp-anyware. The subscription
includes HP ZCentral Remote Boost, Teradici CAS, and for a limited time HP ZCentral Connect. Minimum five (5) seats required per order. Subscription expires one year from date of purchase and will not automatically renew. Following one year, without
renewal, customers will not have access to the remote desktop/workstation with CA+ subscription. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender requires a license and Windows 10 and 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS
(10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. ZCentral Connect requires Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016 or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and
Intel Active Management Technology for select features. Teradici CAS – PCoIP Agents require Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or 2019, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), Ubuntu 18.04 or macOS Agent Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11). Teradici CAS –
PCoIP Clients require Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.4 and macOS Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11). See https://teradici.com/products/hp-anyware.