Engineers work productively from home, with Teradici CAS
A 100% employee-owned company, Bartlett & West provides engineering, construction, technology solutions, and other professional services to municipalities, departments of transportation, water districts, rail companies, utilities, land developers, architects, and private industries. More than 300 employees work out of 18 offices across the Midwest. Engineering News-Record (ENR) has named Bartlett & West a “Top 500 Design Firm” every year from 2016 to 2020.
With Teradici CAS we can deliver near-lossless connectivity to workers anywhere. During the pandemic, even employees with shared home internet connections are working as efficiently as they did in the office.
- Deliver a good application experience over a range of internet connections from multiple service providers
- Keep IT costs down
- Virtual workstations are provisioned on GPU-enabled servers running Teradici Cloud Access Software
- Windows laptops run Teradici PCoIP Software Client
- Teradici Cloud Access Manager automatically connects employees to the right workstation
- Enabled teams to work productively from anywhere, including from home during the pandemic
- Improved profitability by shifting from physical workstations to virtual workstations