Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
Tangent Animation reduces IT spend and simplifies expansion with virtual workstations on Amazon Web Services
With studios in Toronto and Winnipeg, Canada, Tangent Animation delivers computer-generated animation, live-action film production, visual effects, and software development. Films include the Netflix sci-fi feature Next Gen and the Spanish-Canadian co-production feature film Ozzy.
- Effectively manage IT resources and costs
- Deliver high production value without high workstation costs
- Comply with stringent security requirements
- Access top talent anywhere
- Teradici Cloud Access Software, used to securely access creative applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) with NVIDIA T4 graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Produced portion of animated feature film using virtual workstations on AWS
- Strengthened endpoint security: only encrypted pixels travel between the artist’s device and AWS
- Reduced IT costs by replacing local workstations with inexpensive thin clients
- Lowered barriers to operating in new cities for access to talent and tax incentives